Guangdong Provincial Key Lab of Petrochemical Equipment Fault Diagnosis,
Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology, Maoming, China.
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fog/edge computing (in particular, computational offloading and security issues),
- Low-latency wireless networks, and
- Tactile Internet
- Paper accepted in IEEE Communications Letters.
- Paper accepted in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
- Paper accepted in IEEE IoT Journal.
- Call for Special Issue in IEEE Internet of Things Journal,
Submission Deadline: 1 August 2019
- Paper accepted in IEEE Systems Journal.
- Three papers accepted in IEEE ICC 2019 - Regular track.
- Best Paper Award in IEEE ANTS 2018, Indore, India.
- Two papers accepted in IEEE GLOBECOM 2018 - Regular track.
- Our article Survey of Fog Computing: Fundamental, Network Applications, and Research Challenges  has been accepted in IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials (Impact Factor: 20.23)
- The above article listed in top 8 popular articles in IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, October 2018.
- Our article Sleep Scheduling for Unbalanced Energy Harvesting in Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks has been accepted in IEEE Communications Magazine (Impact Factor: 9.72)
- 80 peer-reviewed publications in international journals/conferences. The publications have been cited more than 1000 times, h-index of 14. (Google Scholar)