Guangdong Provincial Key Lab of Petrochemical Equipment Fault Diagnosis,
Guangdong University of Petrochemical Technology, Maoming, China.
Email: email@example.com; firstname.lastname@example.org
- Fog/edge computing (in particular, computational offloading and security issues),
- Low-latency wireless networks, and
- Tactile Internet
IEEE 5G World Forum 2020 (5GWF) (Read more)
10-12 September 2020, Virtual Event
- New Paper Leveraging Intelligent Computation Offloading with Fog/Edge
Computing for Tactile Internet: Advantages and Limitations has been accepted in IEEE Network Magazine.
- New Paper DADC: A Novel Duty-Cycling Scheme for IEEE 802.15.4 Cluster-tree based IoT Applications has been accepted in ACM Transactions on Internet Technology.
- New Paper A Survey of Multiple Pedestrian Tracking Based on Tracking-by-Detection Framework has been accepted in IEEE Transactions on Circuits and Systems for Video Technology.
- New Paper accepted in IEEE Communications Letters.
- Submission Open: Special Session on Intelligent Edge Computing for Industrial IoT (in conjunction with IEEE IECON 2020) (closed) Submission Link
- Paper accepted in IEEE Transactions on Industrial Informatics.
- Call for Special Issue in IEEE Internet of Things Journal,
Submission Deadline: 1 August 2019 (closed)
- Best Paper Award in IEEE ANTS 2018, Indore, India.
- Our article Survey of Fog Computing: Fundamental, Network Applications, and Research Challenges  has been accepted in IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials (Impact Factor: 20.23)
- The above article listed in top 8 popular articles in IEEE Communications Surveys and Tutorials, October 2018.
- Our article Sleep Scheduling for Unbalanced Energy Harvesting in Industrial Wireless Sensor Networks has been accepted in IEEE Communications Magazine [Impact Factor: 9.72]
- 80 peer-reviewed publications in international journals/conferences. The publications have been cited more than 1500 times, h-index of 15. (Google Scholar)